My Ssec Capstone Project INITIAL COIN OFFERING 430 million OPTin tokens will be distributed on the Ethereum blockchain using a smart contract

INITIAL COIN OFFERING 430 million OPTin tokens will be distributed on the Ethereum blockchain using a smart contract

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
430 million OPTin tokens will be distributed on the Ethereum blockchain using a smart contract. OPTin will comply with the ERC-20 standard and will be freely exchangeable on the Ethereum platform. The OPTin pre-sale is launched under SEC 506(c) exemption and the main sale offered under SEC Regulation A+ and made at www.optintoken.org/
Being one of the first ICO with SEC Regulation A filing, providing extensive background, financial and legal protections for investors. with buyers of more than 1,000,000 OPTin (USD $100,000) receiving equity shares in DoGood Media.
Tokens purchased will be visible inside the OPTin Client Area throughout the ICO sale period (Aug 15-30, 2018 (23:59 GMT))
Tokens will be available to be withdrawn 7 days after the end of the main sale (MAIN SALE (10% Bonus first week, 0% after) Sep 1, (00:00 GMT) – Sep 30, 2018 (23:59 GMT)). No further tokens will be created after the hard cap (230,000,000 OPTin ($20 million)) is reached and the total amount of OPTin (430,000,000 ) will not be exceeded.
The bulk of tokens will be offered during the pre-sale and the main sale. The residual tokens will be dispersed among advisors, the team and bounties. OPTin will use the funds raised in to increase adoption. About 57% of the funds will be used to increase awareness, purchase adoption and attract large advertisers. The remaining 43% will be mainly used for technology and product development.
The OPTin Blockchain allows users to buy OPTin tokens with Fiat (USD, EUR) as well as cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC, BCH, XRP, LTC). Every investor will receive a personal address after signup and e-mail confirmation, and buyers can send tokens from their exchange wallets. In order to receive the OPTin tokens and make them visible in your wallet, you are required to specify your address from an ERC-20 compliant wallet; Do not enter address from your exchange wallet.

x

Hi!
I'm Ava

Would you like to get a custom essay? How about receiving a customized one?

Check it out