Every organization must realize how IT can limit the workload and help them in gaining profits
Every organization must realize how IT can limit the workload and help them in gaining profits, I trust that ModMeters comprehend their IT esteem. By knowing the technology better and adjusting to a better approach to working, it would benefit the organization in expanding their business globally to different nations. ModMeters has identified the opportunity for re-engineering of PCs and current systems instead of introducing a new system on top of other and they also should look how better they can utilize IT and where it is valued. The current budget of ModMeters will not be going to support the plan of IT expansion because according to CIO Brian Smith 80 percent of the IT allocated budget was fixed for existing systems and fixing errors and remaining 20 percent of the budget is allocated based on Return On Investment most of which used by manufacturing department. To develop direct to customer sales, allocation of budget to individual departments and IT infrastructure must be changed.